If we’re not able to get you making progress within 14-30 days after purchase, let us know, and we’ll give you a full refund.
- When you begin the program, actually do your best to watch the content and TAKE ACTION on the advice given. DO NOT blame the course for your lack of action. I can give you all the game you need but it's on you after that.
1. Before asking for a refund you must state a clear and concise reason as to why you want a refund.
2. If you have had the program for 5-10 days with a valid reason a partial refund (70%) will be given.
3. You are allowed a 100% refund if you ask within 24 hours of purchasing.
4. Reporting a purchase as fraudulent instead of reaching out to customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org) NO REFUND will be given. We are very reasonable, the support email is on every one of our websites, and we offer full refunds if you reach out to us within the given timeframe. Being reported as fraudulently charing you is unfair and will not be tolerated.
5. Reaching out via social media DOES NOT COUNT! We receive far too many DMs to be able to catch this which is why we set up a customer support email service in the first place.
1. " I can't do this anymore" - You have lifetime access it will be there when you can.
2. "I forgot I had money" - Are you sure?
3. "I thought it was more detailed" - The sales page clearly had what you get in stated.
4. "I accidentally bought it" - Yet you typed in all our info?
5. "I don't want it anymore" - Not seeing quick results? Stick with it.